Saturday, January 24, 2009

Staying Above Water

Ok, so it’s official. My Identity was definitely stolen. Even the credit card companies are starting to come
around to that conclusion. Not that they have stopped bothering me or are helping me find the guy, but at least they’re not threatening legal actions for the moment.

Anyway, I don’t even want to think about what the last 3 months have done to my credit score. I’ll get to that when this is all overSassuming this ordeal ever ends.

I did decide to hire a private detective. I’ll admit, I had to crawl back to my parents and ask for a loan to do this, but I think it was my only option. It’s not like I can just track the thief down myself, obviously it’s not my area of expertise.

This was kind of a big investment, and thanks to the identity thief, I don’t have very deep pockets at the moment, but I have to put an end to this at some point. Fingers crossed.

Staying above water,
Boris

No comments:

Post a Comment